As it has always been, The Health & Safety of our guests and employees remains our highest priority and during this difficult time we want to ensure our guests that our property has taken strict measures to manage the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are closely monitoring the development regarding COVID -19 updates from The World Health Organization (WHO), Centre for Disease Control (CDC) and our Provincial Health Department.
Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls Near The Falls is open and operating under our regular business hours. Our hotels’ health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing, hygiene and cleaning product specifications encompassing our guest rooms to common area cleaning procedures.
Specific steps Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls Near The Falls is taking include:
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our hotel uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Extensive cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: Increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys. Expanded the number of hand sanitizer dispensing stations throughout our hotel
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” we have heightened the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge: Our Hotel associates – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program.
Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
We look forward welcoming you to the Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls Near The Falls and will continue to ensure your visit with us is as pleasant as it is safe.
Fitness Centre and Indoor Pool are temporarily closed.